Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I Knew You'd Say it First

A couple right things to say at the right time
And I’m glad to call, I’m glad to call you mine
All the time
Warped like a doll and wrapped in paper
Your candy kisses say that I’ll be safer
Here with you
You smiled when I said I wanna be together
Didn’t take me too long for me to say forever
And I meant it
When you look in my direction it tastes like wine
And I always end up wasted by the end of the night
Scream my name

Just a few moments and everything’s different
Just look back at the beginning
We’ve come so far without even noticing

Marry me, oh, marry me
In a broken church just down the street
A love story they didn’t see
Coming
Take my hand and let it be
Not a care, so trick-or-fucking-treat
Let them look at me
And you

No comments:

Post a Comment